For Groups & Individuals7 Nights - 8 DaysSome Synagogues may not be accessible at the time of your tour. Please ask us.We need your passport copies by email or fax for Synagogues on this tour.** On Mondays, when St. Sophia is closed, we visit the Chora Church, famed for its mosaics. ** On Tuesdays, when Topkapi Palace is closed, this tour is not offered.
Day 1 : Istanbul Arrive Istanbul airport. Meet and greet. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 : Istanbul Morning visit to a Jewish neighborhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303. Visit the local synagogues, Neve Shalom and the Askenazy Synagogue. After lunch, visit the Hippodrome, a 3rd century site, where chariots raced during the Roman period. Visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and six minarets. Visit St. Sophia, a world heritage site built in the 6th century. (B)
Day 3 : Istanbul Depart from hotel for a visit of the Balat neighborhood where you will see the star of David appearing on building facades. Visit the 15th Ahrida and the Yanbol Synagogues. Visit the Jewish home for the elderly along the Golden Horn. After lunch visit the Topkapi Palace, its priceless collection of jewels, and the Grand Covered Bazaar. (B)
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Services of professional English speaking tour guide.
- Comprehensive sightseeing as specified in the program.
- Daily breakfast
- Transportation in Turkey by A/C van or A/C deluxe motorcoach depending on the size of the group.
- All entry fees to the sites & museums
- Local taxes & service charges
- Day 1: Istanbul
- Day 2: Istanbul
- Day 3: Istanbul
- Day 4: Istanbul
- Day 5: Istanbul - Izmir
- Day 6: Izmir - Priene - Miletus - Ephesus
- Day 7: Izmir - Sardis
- Day 8: Izmir - End
- Drinks and meals which are not listed at the itinerary
- All personal expenses
- Turkish Visa Fee
- Tips to the tour guide and driver