Full day tour of Jewish Heritage sites in Istanbul with lunch.Galata Tower, Neve Shalom and Askenazy Synagogues, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia MuseumTrip Duration: About 8 hoursTrip Runs: Everyday Trip Type: PrivatePick-up Time: 8.00 A.M.
Day 1 : Istanbul Morning visit to a Jewish neighborhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303. Visit the local synagogues, Neve Shalom and/or the Askenazy Synagogue. After lunch, visit the Hippodrome, a 3rd century site, where chariots raced during the Roman period. Visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and six minarets. Visit St. Sophia, a world heritage site built in the 6th century. (L)Note : In order to enter the synagogues, we need to receive the passport copies of the guests at least one week before the arrival since we need to declare them to the Jewish Community in Turkey.
- Galata Tower, Neve Shalom and Askenazy Synagogues, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia Museum
- English speaking professional tour guide
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Service charges and local taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- All personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Everything which is not particularly mentioned in including section