The itinerary that you see below to your attention is only a sample. You can have the tour in your available time interval with a professional tour guide and a driver on private basis. You can add or delete any zone from the itinerary accordingly your interest.
Day 1 : Kusadasi Meet at port and leave for Ephesus, the veritable cradle of early Christianity. Visit the Shrineof The Virgin Mary where she supposedly spent her later days. Proceed to Ephesus and see the spectacular ruins from the period of St. Paul, some of which have only recently been excavated. See the Odeon, the Bouleterion, Fountains, the Temples, the Brothel, the Library, the Agoras, the Great Theatre, the Roman Baths, the Gymnasiums.After lunch, visit Temple of Artemis, which had been built at first during the Archaic period, today it`s known one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World.
- Ephesus, Virgin Mary`s House, Temple of Artemis
- Cruise port pick up & drop off
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Service charges and local taxes
- All the personal expenses
- Tips to the tour guide and driver
- Eveyting which is not particularly mentioned in the including section
- Entrance fees